STEP IT UP FESTIVE LAPLAND CHARITY CHALLENGE
A virtual challenge from 1st to 24th December 2019
From 1st December until Christmas Eve, can we collectively accumulate enough running miles from
those who have entered to reach Lapland? It is about 2000 miles each way.
You can run as little as 5km to complete the challenge, as it is about being part of a team.
It would be amazing if we could reach the equivalent of running back too!!
All profits will be used to make the festive season special for local people.
This will be presents for disadvantaged children or people in nursing homes.
Entry to this event is just £10. We will only deduct payment processing fees,
costs of medal and postage charges (where applicable). Local entrants are encouraged to collect
their medals to increase the total amount being raised.
Please spread the word to your friends and families
so that we can all help make a difference this festive season.
“WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?”
1. Enter the virtual event using the form below
2. Keep a record of the miles you have run in an app such as Strava, Runkeeper or Garmin.
Send us a screenshot of these at the end of the challenge.
If you use Strava, you can join our Strava Club and on Facebook you can join our event page.
We will send you the relevant links in your welcome e-mail.
3. Once you have sent us your confirmed distance(s) over 5km, you will be awarded our Lapland Challenge medal.
These will be available in early January 2020 once we have verified all the distances covered by entrants.
4. Invite your friends and families to join in too, or just to donate towards the virtual challenge.
5. Follow our Facebook page www.facebook.com/stepitupactive
and our website www.stepitupactive.co.uk/lapland.html to see how we are progressing.
Thank you from the Step It Up Active Team
for your kind donations and from the recipients of the gifts we’ll be distributing.
Let’s run to Lapland!
ENTER NOW USING THE FORM BELOW